Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet Problems & Intermittent connection

Reference Number:  28493033

We have been without internet now since 25/05/2019.  And it is NOT just us.  It is everybody in the Laezonia, 0026 area.

All of us have logged calls, with no sussess.

We have photo's of where the cables were cut at the Telkom exchange in Boundary Road, Laezonia, but the incompetent people at the Telkom service centre either doesn't believe us, or will not listen.

On my last call to Telkom last week, the person at the call centre told me that we do have internet.  We are connected to a tower 9km from us, and according to her, the case is closed.  But they cannot come out to fix the cables at the tower close to us?  Why not?

I admit, we do have intermittent internet now, but it comes and goes.  One moment we have internet, and the next we don't.

We work from home, and all our work is internet based.  We cannot go without internet.

We are so, so frustrated.  I wish I could send you snapshots of the WhatsApp messages on our Laezonia group, then you would see how many people are fed-up, and struggling, and still without internet.

Is this the service that we are paying for?

PLEASE ADVISE WHEN THE CABLES AT THE TELKOM EXCHANGE IN BOUNDARY ROAD, LAEZONIA, 0026 WILL BE FIXED!!!!!!  

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor