Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

LIT MEDIA BOX TVB-100

HI

Im having trouble downloading showbox from the google playstore for the tv box , it doesn't find any results, and when I try to browse, It only searches thru youtube and gives me videos on how to download showbox , but its for other devices that doesn't work the same as the tvb-100.

Any assistance or advice

Regards

Established Member

Re: LIT MEDIA BOX TVB-100

Hi @14Hugo , the app you are looking for is against Google PlayStore T&Cs and is why you don't see it in the store.

As this app links to material that is pirated, you will not get support from Telkom.

Normally to load an app not on the PlayStore, you may google the name of the app and add APK and from there google will guide you.

**I nor anyone here cannot take any responsiblity for any problems you may encounter.

Legal alternative**

I would highly recommend you ask a friend or family member who is now on any DSTV bouquet and has a PVR setup, to "borrow" their account details and use the DSTV Now app for the LIT_Box. It works great now that it has been updated.

Just a friendly suggestion ^_^ .

If you don't come right, you may PM me and i'll try to assist you.

Hit that Thumbs Up/Kudos button if I or another member in the community has helped you. It can only inspire us to do better in helping everyone like yourself. Thank You! ❤
Highlighted

Thanks and yes it was my mistake, i was actually talking about show max, got confused with the 2 but i went to telkom and they assisted me on how to get it working.

regards

Regular Contributor

@Cyph3rZA, have you got any knowledge about Netflix on this LIT box. I have heard that it is not supported?

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Hi @thesuspect

Yes, Telkom is waiting to get official certification from Netflix themselves and it will get done but no idea when.

You can however sideload the app, there is no harm in doing this. You will get upto 1080p/maybe 4K if you on that subscription model :-) .

Full credits to the forum member on mybb for posting it, he confirms that it works in FullHD.

Netflix Android TV apk v3.2.2

Let me know if you come right.

You can thank the poster here if you are already a mybroadband member. Man Happy

Hit that Thumbs Up/Kudos button if I or another member in the community has helped you. It can only inspire us to do better in helping everyone like yourself. Thank You! ❤

i sent u a msg a few days ago regarding my lit box issues can u help or direct me to someone who can

Fm

I did get an update for my telkom lit box .but there was an error message  and it never update with netflix.can someone advise how to solve or any other way to update.

My new Telkom tv-100 box updated software and will not allow me to download from unknown sources now!!  It does not show any box there to turn on or off.  What can I do?

Lit box is giving an update software notification however if I try to download it shows an error message, kindly assist

Got the same problem, did you managed to get assistance?
About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 Contributors