Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LTE Antenna

I currently have Huawei B593 LTE router with an external antenna. I would like to find out if I upgrade to a Huawei B315 router, would the antenna be compatible with the B315? Telkom staff have unhelpful regarding this issue and although it looks like they might be compatible, I need to be absolutely sure before I upgrade.

Re: LTE Antenna

@joemobstarr wrote:
I currently have Huawei B593 LTE router with an external antenna. I would like to find out if I upgrade to a Huawei B315 router, would the antenna be compatible with the B315? Telkom staff have unhelpful regarding this issue and although it looks like they might be compatible, I need to be absolutely sure before I upgrade.

HI @joemobstarr - Apologies for only replying now. If you have a Poynting XPOL-6, it will work with any router and SIM for Telkom. See what it looks like here: https://poynting.tech/product/xpol-6-10m/. Just make sure that you have the right adapter cables. The routers have different connectors at the back and you might need different adapter cables between the antenna cable and the router.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors