Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LTE Uncapped Helderkruin Roodepoort

Please can someone tell me when I can expect to get a slot on the LTE Uncapped service in the Helderkruin Roodepoort area? I had no choice but to move to an LTE 50GB on Wednesday because my uncapped 4mbps ADSL line has been down since 24 September (Ref:182CRK051016).

I work from home and the problem with being on this new capped LTE 50GB line is that on a normal days work I've gone through 12GB of data (no streaming, average of 2 webex meetings / calls and Skype for Business permanently on) I logged a case to have this looked at seems impossible to go through 12GB in a day (case no: 19769245) So I've already used up my pro-rated 21GB of data in just 3days. Sadly this option is not going to work for me.

I'm also not impressed with the speed of the LTE line - according to the call desk agent I'm supposed to get 90mbps but I'm not even getting an average of 5mbps (case nr: 19760957 - no call back from Technician). I'm so disappointed with this LTE service!
Moderator Moderator

Re: LTE Uncapped Helderkruin Roodepoort

Hi @DeliaWatson, our Community is for Peer 2 peer support, and not a Service Channel. I have redirected it to the corrrect team, but also please use the following to follow up on the cases logged - 

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store

output_Svao80.gif

Re: LTE Uncapped Helderkruin Roodepoort

Thank you for your Reply NC, I was not aware that the Telkom Community was for P2P support only. I've tried all routes to get answers, spent over 5 ours last week in a Telkom store and I've been calling the Call Center every second day. Nobody can give me an answer on how / when slot allocation occur - I will try the Facebook / Twitter route next.

Thank you for the suggestion!

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors