Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LTE Uncapped Package connectivity

i'ev ordered online but Telkom has not called me, i tried calling and have been give 3 different numbers all telling me to call the other, 

any suggestionss?

Occasional Contributor

Re: LTE Uncapped Package connectivity

@Rafael I also ordered the same and received confirmation on 19 Dec. I think demand far oustripped supply and capacity of installers.

Perhaps try these other service channels:

Facebook: TelkomZA

• Twitter:   @HelloTelkom
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 181180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
Established Member

Hi 

What did you order online? 

E-mail to discuss a 5 day turnaround time solution. 

Established Member

In order for me to help uncapped customers, please ensure that you are on the uncapped map, see the link below.. if not, you will qualify for the capped LTE which offers up 200+200gig of data for R1599-00. Remember, this promotions runs until June 2016.

Anyone interested can talk to me.

http://www.telkom.co.za/today/unlimited-broadband/

Hi Rafael, I applied on the 17 Dec, received an email say my application has been successful and am still waiting. I tried various numbers including the ones you mentioned and sat on hold for 20mins at a time (from my cellphone) will no luck. I evetually contacted Telkom's online chat help and the person has sent my request through to their LTE sales Dept this morning. I EAGERLY await their call. 

HI Jacob,

I have applied for the uncapped LTE for R599 p/m on the 1st of December, still nothing from Telkom.

Can you please help me?

I am in the coverage area, tower is literally accross the road from me.

Thanks.

Same here..applied online for uncapped package at R599..got confirmation and ticket number..and being tossed around in the morass of Telkom's inefficient bureaucracy. I think doing business with Telkom is crazy...
Established Member

Hi There Apology for the inconvenience. Kindly contact I'm 083 3881459 and will definitely assist.
Established Member

Community

I am enjoying some you with your LTE uncapped request. Kindly note my limitations:

If you have a ticket number, you will probably have to wait (max is about 3 weeks)..keep doing a follow up with the call centre (081 180).

If you feel this is wasting your time, you can recreate a new "paperwork" application through me. This would take 5 working days (Antenna delivery is normally delayed for two weeks but the router works fine, as long you are not in a bad terrain/altitude,ground floor, thicked walled area. 

For those who need to apply through me, you need to call me first and then we can escalate. Important, all application through me will be on R699 regardless of what the coverage map says. Even when the R599 band still has space, I am recommended to sell it at R699. I am a third party contractor doing business with Telkom. Important to note, this uncapped is a SPECIAL. Telkom has infrasture in your area and its not utilised to the fullest. So they are trying to get something out of it rather than have an investment with no returns. 

For those who do not have it, it might  come to your area depending on the business model, so far I know that its not economical to have everybody on uncapped deal. Maybe when competitors come with this? Open for debate.

For those who need my help and have R599 tickets, I might help you but I am literally gaining NOTHING. If through me, you will get advice .i.e. call the call centre, log a complain etc.

For those who need other solutions, I am available to help (Be Fibre, Capped LTE upto 200+200GIGs, VDSL and ADSL)

+27 83 388 1459/Jacob.Tsotetsi@telkomagent.co.za

Enjoy!

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 Contributors