Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
RG

Re: LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband limited offer

I have also applied and received a Ticket Number stating that my bid was successful . Ticket number is 010216-202456 dated 1 February 2016. I have tried many many times to contact Telkom  via 10213 and 081180 (given by one of the call centre operators) Even the press bla bla to get through to a specific selection is incorrect (select LTE and get through to a fixed line operator)

I have tried the chat line they just send me back to 10213 , my emails to Telkom have gone unanswered but I did receive an email on Monday 15/2/16 stating that "they" have tried to contact me but were unsuccessful , i must go to www.telkom.co.za and reapply !?!? Not even sure that this email pertained to this bid .

Established Member

Established Member

I fought, called, cried and scolded for mine.. I used profane language went to the telkom store to tell them what useless people they are. But lemme tell you something, IT WAS WORTH IT..... IT WASNT EASY, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.... Coz now im streaming everyday, I even canceled DSTV as im streaming Netflix like crazy....

Hi I have the same problem with my LTE. I have applied, been accepted, never phoned. I phoned Telkom after 2hours and 5 departments got in touch with someone at sales who took my details. Delivery was set for 29 April 2016 and I am still waiting.

What can I do? Please help? 

Hi, 

I have the same the problem with my telkom Broadband.  I have not recived anyfeedback regarding my ticket number, and the people at the call centre's tell me they will find someone who can phone me back, but the never happens.

Is there someone who can assist me with the matter?  My ticket number is: 220216-152854.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi

The same happen to me 2 times. Fist time got ticket no, but thats all.

Try again this year on line, telkom phone me back, got the info they need,

tel me it would be drop off in 4 to 7 day's. Phone them today (9 day's later).

They say there is no info for me on the system and I can't have the spesial in Elspark.

How is this possible.

Snoopy

About This Post