Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband

Hi,

I applied for the LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband promotion. I received a conformation email stating that my application was succesful. The email stated that "You qualify for the offer at the super low price of R 599 pm x 24". I also received a ticket number,The email said that one of the telkom agents will contact me during work hours.And also received another email saying "Dear Customer

Thank you for your online application. We are trying to get hold of you to complete your online application."

Its been 2 weeks, there is no response from telkom and  i am struggling to get in contact with Telkom,the phone number never connects , in case if the phone is connected , the agent will divert the call to another number or just give you the number saying its not their department and i should phone the relavent department. The same thing repeats with the other customer service agent also, he / she will suggest the same thing.

This is causing a lot of frustration,  I'm starting to think, was this just a publicity stunt , if not are they trying to frustrate the customers and convince them to buy another product which is expensive.

Please help/assist or advice..

YK

Re: LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person having this problem.  I've been battling since 16 February 2016. 

I've tried the call centre and the online chat, they just send you from pillar to post. 

Moderator Moderator

@YK@mohanm6 Hi, I have directed your details to a sales team to check up on your orders. 

output_Svao80.gif

[ Edited ]

Please get someone from sales to call me as all i need is the lte sim card activated but im getting nowhere by calling and being on hold for hours. 

This message was replied on thursday but its not helpful. The Sales team still didnt get in contact to me.

YK

I am still waiting for someone to contact me.  Your service is really shocking.  I thought it would help if I go to a Telkom store so I visited the shop at The Glen.  I got NO assistance.  I was told it's an online product they can't help me.  I then asked if they could call to at least follow up for me.  He gave me their phone and said I should call them.  I took the phone and called your call centre ( I am not wasting anymore of my airtime calling your call centre).  I called around 17h45, by the time the store closed at 7pm NO ONE has answered.  The staff then very rudely told me they are closing I must end the call.

I cannot believe it is such a mission to get such a small thing done.  

I have a very similar problem. It is shocking to put it lightly. How can a company operate like this?? They are not doing much to help us (the customer) now, but when everyone starts leaving telkom and going elsewhere because the trust has been broken with most of their customers, they would realise too late that Telkom has shot itself in both hands and feet, killing their source of business.

Thanks for Telkom.. It has such a **bleep** customer service.The customer service contacted me a month earlier and never get back to me again.I was looking to save some small bucks and applied for this ineligible and irresponsible package. Me and my family is using telkom network even for mobile usage but I am going to change my mobile network, because of the inconvenience and frustration caused by telkom. Friends please don't trust these type of promotions and networks any more . Kindly choose some other networks which are willing to give good service.
About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors