Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband

Here goes nothing.

On the 23rd of Feb I applied for the LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband promo and received a 'Your application was successful!' mail. A few weeks had gone by and no one had contacted me to follow up. After much jumping around and chasing them down I managed to get a hold of one of the sales agents who went throught the whole process of everything and took my banking details etc, closing the deal (This was mid-March). I was promised I would receive the device within 7 business days. To this day, I have not received the device or even a phone call from them. Tried the contact centre, after many calls and hours I eventually gave up (the last called invlolved an agent laughing and having a seperate convo in the background then hanging up on me.) Took to Twitter and keep getting promises that someone will contact me since the 3rd May, still nothing! I'm not sure what else to do.

Here's my ticket number - # 230216-134935.

Please help....ANYBODY!

Moderator Moderator

Re: LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband

Hi @Jonathan, thanks for joining the Community. Sorry for your experience. I have directed this query to an Online Sales team so that they can investigate for you.

output_Svao80.gif
Established Member

Hi @NC, thanks for the reply. 

Any idea how long it will be before someone from the Online Sales team will contact me?

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jonathan, have they been in contact yet?

output_Svao80.gif
Established Member

Hi @NC

Nope, no contact yet!

Established Member

I have the same issue as you,

I have completed all the details \ contract \ checks .

I know that my application has been successfull . however i got told that my application is still with their back office .

I have no idea what still needs to be done there , or how long that process takes .

Feel kinda left in the dark . No idea as to what the process is , or how long anything will still take .

Established Member

Hi ,

Did you manage to get your stuff sorted yet ? .

Regards

Established Member

Hi @Assasin_Zer0,

No, No one has contacted me yet.

Regards,

Jonathan.

Established Member

I bit the bullet and went into a telkom store to do this and to my surprise it took 15mins and I was out with my lte router and antenna at Mall@Reds, Centurion

Established Member

Wow @Beamo, 15 minutes? When did you go to the store and at what rate did you get it? I believe the store doesn't deal with this specific online promotion.

Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Jonathan.

About This Post
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 Contributors