Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

LTE Uncapped deal (PLEASE HELP)

[ Edited ]

Hello, 

I really hope someone can help me because I have tried every other way of being assisted to no avail. 

I am trying to get hold of someone who can assist me in completing my registration for a Telkom product which I signed up for over the website, the LTE uncapped broadband. I received an email stating that my bid was successful and I received a ticket number: # 090616-130814 and that someone will contact me soon.

Someone from Telkom did contact me but said that she needs to confirm something and will contact me back in 15 minutes, but she never did.

I have tried contacting the call centre but after holding on for 45 munities still no one answers the phone (4 times). I have tried the chat function on the Telkom website (three times) where I state my problem, and (after keeping the chat open for 2 - 3 hours) have not had any reply form an agent.

I even when into a Telkom store to ask for assistance, but they said because it's an online promotion, they can not assist me, I have to work through the call centre. 

I even went onto the website again today after seeing the promo again (https://www.telkom.co.za/today/unlimited-broadband/) and after seeing that there are still available spaces in my area, tried to sign up again, but the website says that I'm already register and can not register again. 

I honestly do not know what to do anymore. I want to sign up for the product. My bid was approved. I received a ticket number. And now I can not get hold of anyone to (as it said in the initial confirmation mail) "to dot all the I's and cross all the T's". 

I have, for 4 weeks now, tried everything to get hold of someone to assist me to complete deal to no avail and do not know what to do anymore. I can not believe that it can be this difficult to purchase something.

Can someone please contact me, or direct me to the right person in order for me to sign up for this product which I registered for and have received a ticket number for?

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this regard.

Kind regards. 

Moderator Moderator

Re: LTE Uncapped deal (PLEASE HELP)

Hi @Efje, I have asked Online Sales to contact you.

output_Svao80.gif

Re: LTE Uncapped deal (PLEASE HELP)

Dear @NC

Thank you very much, it is much appreciated! 

A sales consultant contacted me and we finalised the deal. 

They have also delivered the hardware yesterday and I'm now only waiting for someone how does the installation to contact me. 

Thanks for your help, I do appreciate it. 

Kind regards,

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors