Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LTE extremely slow even after internet cable fixed

I can’t load websites at all. My connection has been very slow for a few weeks, but I attributed it to the broken undersea cable, unless I was mistaken. The cable was fixed today and i still have no connection. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Highlighted

Re: LTE extremely slow even after internet cable fixed

Yes, I also have the same issue. My download speeds  are at 0.06 mega bits per second. I live in Lenasia South and for the past 4 to 6 months I haven't seen speeds above 1 mega bit per second.
Highlighted
Established Member

Our LTE has been very slow for the last week or so, download less than 1mbps. On Twitter they act interested then just ignore you. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi. Have you had any contact from telkom? Im struggling with the same issues and no one seems to care as long as they can debit an account. Im paying close to a grand every month for an internet speed of less that 1 mbps

Im frustrated!!!

Highlighted

I am also having similar issue using the facility. I have tried to resolve this issue, but I have not succeeded yet! Any help will be appreciated mcdvoice.

Highlighted

Honestly I gave up on trying to fix it, I cancelled the service about 2 months back.
Highlighted

I can't load websites at all. My connection has been very slow for a few weeks, but I attributed it to the broken undersea cable, unless I - 23424. Getmyoffer.Capitalone.com

Highlighted

I hope you enjoy your visit to Follett Bookstore! and why not? Follett is always doing well. Do you love their products and service? Do you want to share your feedback regarding this brand?

https://onlinesurvey.onl/www-follettexperience-com/

Highlighted

https://customerfeedback.onl/

Tell about your recent visit experience to Baja Fresh with the help of this post via Baja Fresh Survey @ www.bajafreshsurvey.com & get a Baja Fresh Coupon Code.

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 8 Contributors