Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LTE

At then end of April Telkom sales people called me offering me LTE. They said I would get 15 GB data and 5 GB data night time surfing. This was the April LTE promotion.

Towards the 20 May my data had run out and when I called Telkom I was told that the deal was for 5 GB data and 5 GB data night time surfing.

Unfortumately I had been misinfomed and would have stayed with ADSL where I had 20 GB data.

When I called Telkom to cancel the LTE I was told to go to the store. At the Telkom store I was toldb that the only way to Cancel the LTE deal is to pay the full 24 month contract.

I told them that I had been misimformed or lied to and that it is not my fault that I did not get what I was offered.

I then enquired about an upgrade to 20 GB and was told to call the call centre.

When I called then the call centre they told me that I had to wait 3 months for migration.

I am tired of Telkom and would like to end my relationship with Telkom by cancelling all services I have.

I am tired of being sent from pillar to post and not reaching a conclussion on anything.

I will definately not be recommending Telkom to anybody.

Nazeem Pather

I told them that I had been misimform

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: LTE

Hi @nazeempather, I have asked our Online Sales team to investigate this matter for you.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors