Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lack of service from telkom, not getting back to us

On the 25th of May, i applied on behalf of my mother who resides with me, for Telkom LTE Phase 1 R599pmx24 months, the Bid was successfully entered and we received Ticket number : 250516-145311. to date nor myself, nor my mother has recieved any phone call, any email, any sms. I have phoned telkom and am so sick and tired of listening to that song. From monday to today , I have spend 7 hours holding on, being transferred and holding on. When I do eventually get through , the agent is so shallow minded that they do not understand what im trying to explain to them. so here we go... my mother is residing at my residence, i sat with her to apply for telkom LTE. We gave her contact info and mine, as i will be able to answer all technical questions. So my question is, may you please contact me. I will be able to supply you with all the details you might require for my Old lady to have internet access. If not please let me know when you will phone, so that i am with my mother when you phone. applied 25th may, today is 8th June...not a word from telkom and the special expires june 30. But i applied well in advance . please can someone contact me i also added this on Hallo Peter
Moderator Moderator

Re: Lack of service from telkom, not getting back to us

Hi @juandelport, for service, please use these channels - How to get Help

In the meantime, I directed your query to our online sales 

output_Svao80.gif

haha, dont you think i have not emailed, phoned and phoned and left messages How dumb do you think i am

just shows again, what kind of service telkom gives. Obviously i have resorted to phoning and emailing for help.

Moderator Moderator

@juandelport......I did say I directed this to our online sales team to assist. Have you had help yet?

output_Svao80.gif

HI

no my mother who applied for the service has not been contacted yet

thanks for your help

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors