Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mo'Nice Tips and Info

Mo’Nice is a promotional campaign with unique bundle offers tailored to you, based on your usage and spend history. Offers will differ from person to person and these offers are changed periodically.

How do you get Mo’Nice offers?

• Have a RICA’ed Prepaid or Post-paid Telkom Mobile service.
  • Prepaid customers need to recharge and have enough airtime balance to make any purchases on Mo’Nice.
  • Post-paid customers should ensure that they have adequate Spend Limit to transact on Mo’Nice. You can dial *180# or log in to our Website or App to set your Spend Limit.
  • For new customers, it can take a day or 2 for offers to appear.
  • Dial the following USSD code: *123# and select the desired options.
  • To check your balance, dial *188# or log into our Website or App.
  • If you do not have any offers, ensure that you keep transacting using the *180# USSD menu to buy regular bundles.

Other related details:

• How long do Mo’Nice bundles last?
    • The validity period is clearly stated when buying on *123# (e.g. 100Mb Telkom data @ R25.00 (2 Days)).
  • It’s a new month, where has my data gone?
    • Mo’Nice is promotional. There is no carry over once the bundle expires.
  • Can I transfer my Mo’Nice data or airtime?
    • No. Mo’Nice is promotional and therefore cannot be transferred, neither does it carry over to the next month.
  • I’m getting a message to say my connection has been paused. Why can I not use my Telkom Data?
    • Telkom Data is non-roaming data and can only be used when you are connected to a Telkom tower, so please make sure that you are connected to the TelkomSA network. Alternatively, ensure that you top up with All Networks data bundles. Read more here - https://tlkm.link/TMR
  • When can I use Weekend Bundles?
    • This bundle can be purchased at any time, but it will only be available for use on the weekend, from Saturday 00:01 until Sunday 23:59.
  • When can I use Telkom Night data?
    • The usage period for this bundle will be 00:00 midnight to 07:00am daily

Click here for Mo'Nice Terms and Conditions

Please note that offers are unique to you based on your recharge behaviour and usage patterns (peak vs off-peak) etc…, and specific offers cannot be requested.

appleAppStore.jpggooglePlay.jpg

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor