Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mo nice 450gb

hey guys, so i figure that we all are in the same bucket trying to get i guess data to survive...well first i think i have to share what i think i figured out to get to 450gb option on mo nice. so lately i see telkom has a 100gb night surfer bundle for R150 bux lets call that fair and lets say like in my case ive spent more than 500 bux airtime a month buying the same bundle deal just so it can change the next week but not offer me the option i want or all of us wants really, with that said ive asked many times what are the requirements to lets say get the mo nice option open and as usuall telkom doesnt say anything to give us a hint like how much airtime you must buy or what not but i think maybe i have it figured out and want to share my thoughts with you guys maybe it will for you anyways so what i think everyone should do is buy this 100gb night surfer bundle as much as maybe two times a month i think im not sure cause they dont actually say how much data needs to be used to open the 450gb mo nice option but i think the more you buy the 100gb night bundle the quicker the 450gb will show cause in the terms and conditions it clearly states that the option will be popping up according to the usage of data so i figure the more time you spend online and downloading during 12 and 7 am every monday or sunday i think the more nice options should change according to the "weekly changes" i dont know

Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Mo nice 450gb

After a while or a few months in the case of my 1st sim card the bundles change or if you constantly buy a certain bundle the price only will change. I bought the 100GB twice on my 1st sim card but all it did was make the Mo'Nice prices go up. After the exams I will try the 100GB on my 2nd sim card which I am currently using and hope to get the 450GB Night Surfer Bundle because 100GB is too little - I mean it's a lot for R150 but it still can get finished in a few days.

Highlighted

Telkom customers who were previously on the 500GB for R50 SmartBroadband Wireless LTE promotion have reported receiving a similar new offer from the operator.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

WalgreensListens wrote:

Telkom customers who were previously on the 500GB for R50 SmartBroadband Wireless LTE promotion have reported receiving a similar new offer from the operator.

Thanks for the clarification

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors