Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

NEW LTE ROUTER - NEVER WORKING

I LIVE IN MELVILLE IN KZN, AND WORK IN PORT SHEPSTONE.  I RECEIVED MY NEW LTE ROUTER ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND MY MOTHER ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO.  EVER SINCE WE HAVE RECEIVED THEM WE ARE HAVING ENDLESS PROBLEMS.  THE LIGHT IS BLUE AND EVERY 15 / 20 MIN YOU HAVE TO RESET THE ROUTER AND IT WORKS FOR A WHILE AGAIN.  I HAVE RE-BOOTED SO MANY TIME, I HAVE TAKEN THE SIM CARD OUT, I HAVE MOVED IT AROUND THE HOUSE.  I BROUGHT IT TO WORK YESTERDAY AND IT WORKED FINE FOR THE ENTIRE DAY.  SO CLEARLY THERE IS A PROBLEM IN OUR AREA.  I HAVE REPORTED SO MANY FAULTS, ALL GET CLOSED AND I AM GETTING NOWHERE.   ITS NOW COSTING US EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO BUY DATA FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY.  HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM, OR MAYBE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: NEW LTE ROUTER - NEVER WORKING

Hello.🤗

●I mean i don't have a router but what i know its not supposed to be blue.

●Its only supposed to be Red and Blue.

●Just go back to the store you bought it and ask them to check the problem.

GOODLUCK 🤗

HOPE THAT HELPS ☆☆.

Błüëïvý
Highlighted
New Contributor

Sorry i meant to say Red and Green.
Błüëïvý
Highlighted
New Contributor

It depends if you live in  a Rural area than it definitely won't work if you live in an Urban area it will work if you work in an Urban area it will obviously work for you and if were you live is a Rural area i am so sorry it won't be able to work.

HOPE THAT HELPS YOU ❤💓💔💕💖💚💙💛🧡

GOODLUCK 🤗

Błüëïvý
Highlighted

@KFC Experience wrote:

It depends if you live in  a Rural area than it definitely won't work if you live in an Urban area it will work if you work in an Urban area it will obviously work for you and if were you live is a Rural area i am so sorry it won't be able to work.

HOPE THAT HELPS YOU ❤💓💔💕💖💚💙💛🧡

GOODLUCK 🤗

Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Your home internet is incredibly fast. Your office internet can download the entire Game of Thrones in less than an hour. The wifi adapter allows you to connect all your devices and enjoy the blessings of the Internet LiteBlue

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 Contributors