Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Need help cancelling my telkom contract

[ Edited ]

Hello, can anyone from Telkom please assist with the cancellation of my contract.

The problem 

I logged onto the Telkom portal and went through all the necessary steps to cancel one of my contracts. I then submitted all the required documents, in this case, a copy of my ID. After clicking submit (8 times) I did not receive my reference number and I am basically being presented with the below screen. 

I contacted the Telkom call centre and they said someone would call soon. I doubt that anyone will call as its been weeks of waiting for the call. 

All I want is to cancel the service.

Thank you

telkom screen shot.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: Need help cancelling my telkom contract

Hi @cboo

We’re customers in the forum,  sorry but we can’t help much with service issues ( no Telkom support agents here ). 

Can't read your attachment - perhaps a format problem . Try sending a detailed private message to a Telkom media team ( below),  with copy email to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback & results.  

include your account details & any related refs. Say Telkom online portal failed , no promised support callback received, and request urgent response.

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps .  Good luck , please let us know what happens. 

I have the same problem. 

I read on one forum to try different browsers. I tried and didn't work.

Greetings.

I need to cancel my WIFI Account

# 0658096853

Account # 335578979.

Telkom has double charged my account and there is a surplus fund availableon my account, I wish to be refunded soonest.

I have been to the City view store and was advised to complete same on line.

Kind Regards

Povan Govender

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors