Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New Application for contract, No Response

I applied for uncapped LTE on 20/05/2016 and was told that I would be contacted after 48 hours. it is passed 48 hours but I have not been contacted yet. I have sent 4 emails called x2, ( was on hold 30 mins each) spoke to a consultant via chats(who was of no help, she just said she doesn't deal with LTE) and yet I have had no response. Please can I be assisted as I am really interisted.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: New Application for contract, No Response

Hi @JoeyOli4, I have sent your query to a sales team to followup for you.

Highlighted

i am sitting with the exact same problem!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

lol... I applied 3 times for a contract upgrade.... My applications just vanishes with no trace of any of the applications. Then I applied for a new contract online. Received a call 2 hours later, did credit vetting and application, was told that the debit order will go off in a couple of days... When I called today tto find out when the debit order will go off, NOTHING, no trace of my application....

Highlighted

I have applied for new contract online. Agent called the same day it was approved. No communication has been sent since. I have no idea whats going on with application ever since the 19th May. Tried calling no answer. Email no replies... Twitter inbox ignored.. only got a reference number after i visited the store. Am ready to cancel. What a reception 6514651718

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors