Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Night Surfer Data Not Working

Telkom Night Surfer Data is not what Telkom says it is. It is now 04:54 and I’ve been downloading something on Netflix. I checked my data to make sure it goes off my 11 gig Night Surfer Data (00:00 - 07:00) and guess what? The data has been taken off my Once-off All Network Data..NOT Night Surfer Data. This really is false advertising. Very disappointed in Telkom...again.

Re: Night Surfer Data Not Working

Why is Telkom not responding to these complaints and addressing them? We all have this issue and it's not being fixed. Don't they care?

Chatted with TK Customer Service. The problem is if your phone is roaming (using another provider's network) then you won't be able to access the night surfer data. It only kicks in if you're using a Telkom network specifically. Bless you guys. Jesus loves you. ✝️

Ive had a telkom mobile contract now for over 6 years in total. And the night surfer worked. Its a new problem now. And i usually schedule my stuff to download at night.
All a sudden it depleted my regular data. And i have 17 gig of night surfer that doesnt work.

They also sold me a 20 gig contract now that they told me in store that i can share the data to my other sims. Apparently it cant be done either. So im going back to the end of the month. I stay 360km from the closest telkom store. And they need to fix this ASAP.

Good day

I hope this email finds you well, I am a Telkom customer, my problem is I have a night suffer Data, every night after 12H00 midnight, I try to restart my Data thinking maybe my phone will switch to night Data, but I never switch to night Data, if I do that having a data on my phone it will use up all my data and show the message out of data, how to solve this? Is it possible that I can transfer my night data to another sim card the I won’t loose network data, because this night suffer is not working on my sim card, they will be showing until the expiring date then expire without me using them, please help how to solve this, i tried to call telkom but nothing working, only losing my all network Data

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 29 kudos
  • 5 Contributors