Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: No LTE signal in LTE area

Was this ever resolved?

Hello, I have been struggling with my LTE, it is so slow and ive phoned telkom at least 10 times and nobody can help me. My line is less than 1mbps and im just fed up! They told me I havent been throttled. Not sure what else I can do. Any suggestions?
Sy

Hi. I've been having network problems since the heavy rains two weeks ago. When I'm outside my network is fine just soon as I enter the house network barely even gets 3G and before the rain I got LTE network. I stay in Mamelodi east Pretoria. Wanted to know did something happen to the tower around here or something and how can rectify this coz it's really frustrating especially since when I try calling customer care I keep getting the "we are experiencing high call volumes" loop...

I just purchased the 30gb Smart Broadband because after checking your coverage map and asking your staff at Canal Walk they confirmed I would have LTE signal at my home. I barely get even 3G signal if im lucky and half the time there is no internet availablity anyway. Im beyond annoyed and dissappointed that what was sold to me is nowhere near what I've been given and nobody answers the phone at your customer service line. Can somebody give me a solution as I expect to be able to use the LTE im paying for but as it stands I cant even connect to whatsapp on the wifi which is pathetic!

Hi good day I punched 10gig LTE data on the 11August 2018 and can't use it in this little town called Fraserburg in the Northern Cape here is no LTE network so how can I transfer my data to my brother in Cape town?
About This Post
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 13 Contributors