Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member
Accepted Solution

No Sale for new LTE deal

Been trying to contact Telkom via 3 different channels with no success. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

I've tried Online orders, Call me back, Store, 10210, 10213 with no help. I had to hang up the phone after 20min each time I got through.

I want to get the Huawei B315 LTE Router with SmartBroadband Wireless 50 GB deal.

Can someone at Telkom please contact me, as I'm now fed up with trying to contact you all the time.

Sometimes, I don't understand humanity...
Moderator Moderator

Re: No Sale for new LTE deal

Hi @riaandelange, I have asked an online sales team to follow up on this for you.

output_Svao80.gif
Established Member

Thank you, someone phoned me just now and we went through the new sale. Took 25mins...

Delivery 5-7 working days

Sometimes, I don't understand humanity...
Highlighted

i am struggling with the same problem i did my online application last week thursday already and since then nobody has phoned me yet aswell?

I applied online for the 599 uncapped LTE and got an email saying my application was succesful and someone would get in touch with me. No one has and i tried calling sales I tried going in to your office and none can help me or even identify the ticket number. HELP!!! There is no direct line for LTE services and none of your customer service people are of any help!

and it has been almost a week now and i dont know if someone will still phone me or whats going on?

i phoned in and then one guy told me my order is being processed but how can it be if i havent been phoned?

I applied online for the 599 uncapped LTE and got an email saying my application was succesful and someone would get in touch with me. No one has and i tried calling sales I tried going in to your office and none can help me or even identify the ticket number. HELP!!! There is no direct line for LTE services and none of your customer service people are of any help!

and it has been almost a week now and i dont know if someone will still phone me or whats going on?

i phoned in and then one guy told me my order is being processed but how can it be if i havent been phoned?

I am also waiting for a response, and am really getting fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors