Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No delivery on LTE order

After quite a bit of struggling, I have managed to place an order for LTE.

That was on Tuesday, 3 days later still no delivery.

Who can I call to find out? I have called just about every number I have for Telkom and nobody seems to know about it. LTE sales (apparently 08110213, was transferred there) is directing me to 08110210, which in turn directs me to 10213 (without the 081), which nobody answers.

Highlighted

Re: No delivery on LTE order

I am still struggling to speak to Telkom about this. Placed the order a week ago and had only promises and excuses. 

Tried calling ... 3 calls of over 15 minutes from my cellphone, tried to get response from the "chat to an agent", Posted on the Facebook wall. Left messages on Facebook, this just resulted in countless promises and excuses. I need to have data at the end of July. Openweb sucked. It now seems Telkom is oficially worse than Openweb

• hi ... I have applied for the June R799 LTE uncapped deal. Just too much battles with my ADSL line. Ticket nr : 280616-231143. Yesterday on my way home on the bike I got a missed call from Telkom sales about this.

No call or feedback today? I called but after 15 minutes holding on with my cellphone I had to drop the call

Can someone please call me about this?

• Thursday
  • Telkom
    6/30, 10:01pm

Telkom

Hi, we will follow up and update you. ^RY

• Francois Van Der Merwe
    6/30, 10:33pm

• Friday
  • Francois Van Der Merwe
    7/1, 8:40am

Francois Van Der Merwe

I would like some sort of feedback please. I had to give 1 month notice to Openweb to cancel my ADSL data. It was done last night. I need connectivity for IT support I do from home. This is important too me that I have internet at the end of July. Since 28 June that I applied for the LTE deal I have heard nothing more. Do you have stock? Did I qualify? Should I try and arrange Data from another company from the end of July?

• Telkom
    7/1, 10:00am

Telkom

Hi Francois, we will follow up and get back with feedback. ^ML

• Friday
  • Francois Van Der Merwe
    7/1, 1:05pm

Francois Van Der Merwe

Still nothing? Here am I... trying to give you money over a 24 month contract yet you are ignoring me? Ticket nr : 280616-231143

• Telkom
    7/1, 3:52pm

Telkom

Hi,apologies for the inconvenience, we will ask one our sales consultant to call you back.thank you.^LK

• Friday
  • Francois Van Der Merwe
    7/1, 7:53pm

Francois Van Der Merwe

4 Telkom apologies later but still no contact about the June LTE deal? If I worked at a company like that, where there is such a lack of customer service, I would be really concerned. The reason there is so many lay-offs is mostly because people got fed up begging to buy services and products from you guys.

• Telkom
    7/1, 9:58pm

Telkom

Hi, Kindly confirm the ID number to check on our system and further assist.^MJ1

• Francois Van Der Merwe
    7/1, 10:04pm

Francois Van Der Merwe

Ticket nr : 280616-231143

• Telkom
    7/1, 11:14pm

Telkom

Hi. Thank you. Our consultants will follow-up and advise. ^MJ

• Today
  • Francois Van Der Merwe
    7:03am

Francois Van Der Merwe

Still nothing from Telkom? How bad can you guys get? Not sticking to promises made? Making comments and pretending to care? 5 times someone said that they will follow up or get me some kind of response. Still nothing happened?

Highlighted

Just wasted another 30 minutes of my life on Telkom holding on at 10213 ... no response.

After work I will make 1 final attempt and visit a Telkom shop. I do not have much hope as so far it has been pretty much useless service. Maybe, this is the blessing in disguise. I have not hated dealing with any company as much as I hate having to rely on Telkom. Even the CoJ electricity department have not had me this angry ... ever.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @niffobti, as said in your other post, I have directed this to Online Sales now. I trust that they will give you feeback.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors