Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No internet on LTE broadband

Since about 7.30pm 26/9 I lost internet on my connection. Rebooted device, removed an fitted sim. Unplugged for a time...nothing works. Device connects just fine...i just don't have any internet. Any ideas? Anyone else have issues?

Re: No internet on LTE broadband

I've had multiple problems over the last 2 weeks, and were off most of the day today, while my business was running month-end.

When you log faults over the chat line, they tell you to reset and reboot the router - a clear indication that they're working on the LTE network, but, they won't admit it - also, I have done 3 chats to log faults today, but, they would start a chat and eventually not talk to you anymore, also not ending a chat, so, you don't get a reference nr...and that way they keep the stats down - it doesn't look as if any LTE faults is being logged.

They're currently going around at all businesses in Hout Bay, trying to move them onto LTE or VOLTE - don't go for it - it is as slow and as intermittent as ADSL - wait for Fibre.

Valued Contributor

Re: No internet on LTE broadband

Hi @JBernardM@EBBergman,

Sorry to see this , horribly frustrating not getting proper feedback. 

We can’t help much with service issues as we’re customers in the forum - but if you’re still battling try logging a fault online https://apps.telkom.co.za/assurance/public/logafault

Then send a detailed message to a Telkom media support team with email cc to support@telkom.co.za  for decent feedback & results.

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:     @telkomza 

Hope this helps. Good luck,  please keep us posted.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors