Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No product since 20 April 2016.

Good afternoon,

I was contacted by Telkom, they offered me a LTE package to which I agreed to. I was given a reference number and received a sms with the commitment on 20 April that my router will be delivered within 5 - 7 working days. I have not received the router, my current ISP was cenccelled upon this agreement with Telkom.

After trying countless times to contact 10210/ 10213 and even the refference tellephone number 0800 130 130, I am still nowhere closer to having the product. As a matter of fact, the only thing closing in on me is my current ISP terminating my service month end.

I decided to visit the Telkom shop in Hatfield where I was told my reference number does not exist, there is no trace of my product and I have to apply in store or online again.Hands in the air, sorry we can not help you. The only way I can be helped is by phoning 10213, which seems to be a call to a distant galaxy broadcasting music the whole time.

Telkom confirmed by data package, my order and delivery address. We decided on a debit order payment date as well. I want this resolved ASAP.  My account number is 539901947300, your refference is 1189220.

Moderator Moderator

Re: No product since 20 April 2016.

Hi @JohannS, sorry for the trouble. Online sales are a different channel. I will direct this to a sales team to assist.

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors