Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Nobody contact me about my Wireles unlimited broadband for R599 order

Ive applied online for wireless broadband on 04 Jan 2016. Received email with ticket number #040116-121231 and promise that someone will contact me soon. 15 days so far no contact from Telkom.I'm very disappointed.
Highlighted

Re: Nobody contact me about my Wireles unlimited broadband for R599 order

yeah unfortunately you gonna have to call the call centre with that reference number... 

Highlighted

Call at least 5 times sales department  (thats where people from the call center redirect me).Waiting 1h every time and listening the music with all products they advertise. Nobody a answer....

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

You can also try a few of the other service channels - Facebook, Twitter or live chat....  See post How to get help

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
Highlighted

I am amazed at Telkom. Wherever I drive I see the biggest boldest advertising of there latest

and greatest LTE and Fibre products - which must be costing millions - but then they have

zero service to back it up. Calls to there help line, online applications, online chats are all

a waste of time as there is never a response. Come on Telkom why advertise a product when

you have no outlet to purchase it - time for you guys to catch a wake up!

This same scenario goes for Telkom Mobile - online application made - no response? Time to take

my busines somewhere where else!

Highlighted

Hello there...

I signed up for the uncapped wireless broadband deal online on 22 January. I also got the bold email saying that I qualified at R599. I was so excited...It is now 1 March and nobody has contacted me as yet. I have tried calling the call centre and also hold on the line until kindom come, only to be told that they are not sure who can help me. I have sent numerous emails and chatted to an agent online a number of times, still no help. I even visited the Telkom store to try and get some assistance, but was told that they didn't know how the uncapped deal worked online, I'd need to contact the call centre. Does anyone know what's going on? Can someone please just give me a call? All I want is to get connected..just a simple little connection please!

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors