Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Out of bundle sms

Hi,

It seems I get a sms every couple of minutes about my access: "Your internet access has been paused because you are using out of Bundle Data. Dial *180# to purchase a new bundle, or open your browser for more options."

I've still got about 20 gigs left, but I've been getting them for almost the whole month. Anything going on?

Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Out of bundle sms

Do you have the double data promotion?

Highlighted
Established Member

Hi, have you managed to solve this as I am also getting the out of bundle message once the 1st 50GB is used up.. nobody can assist at Telkom...

Highlighted
Established Member

No, Telkom gave me a lot of useless things to check which obviously was not the problem but I did them anyway. And as expected it did not solve the problem.

How Telkom is still able to have a working network at all is mind boggling if you consider that they can’t even solve simple problems like these?!

Highlighted

Yes I do. Reported on the 19th of April, but still got sms's up to 23:30 of the 30th of April, so they haven't solved it yet.

Highlighted

I'm on the double 100GB LTE bundle.  I received this messages after using 100Gb (Inclusive data) and when going over to the other 100Gb data (LTE Recurring) I receive the message all the time.

Any feedback from your ticket that was logged?

Another weird thing is why do i first use the Inclusive data 100Gb and then the LTE data 100Gb?

Cheers!

Highlighted
Established Member

1. No response

2. Problem still persist

It would have been ok if the connection wasn't stopped every once in a while because of this...

Highlighted

Hi,

Yes there seems to have a bigger problem on your bundle.  My connection does not pause and the messeges seem to be a misconfiguration on Telkom side, or what I call a "false positve alert".

Hope you get sorted soon!

Cheers!

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 Contributors