Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Re: Poynting External Panel Antenna

Any reason why we're not getting any responses from Telkom on this forum, or have they run out of excuses as well? 

Established Member

Their internet must be down
Established Member

@NC You may also want to take a look at your terms and conditions.

31. Subscribers will recieve a SIM card, external poynting panel antenna and a Huawei LTE WiFi router. with the SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless package.

Established Member

Funny thing is that this morning their eservices page was down, everything else loaded fine except for their page...oh boy

Thanks Eugene
Established Member

[ Edited ]

So here we all are. @NC Does not reply to any posts and i have gotten no help from any telkom employee. I have a case number from hellopeter.com and a case number 19530589 from the telkom call centre. I even got an email adress for Noxolo Dlamini who said that she will escalate the matter and keep me informed via email. After my 25 emails and her 2 emails I have still not received any feedback and she just ignores my emails.

I'm Sure my problem has been escalated so high that it is somewhere between Mars and Jupiter.

This is really k@k service from a company. If I treated any of my customers like this I would get fired.

I will be laying a a complaint at the consumer protection tribunal. If Telkom is wrong in this instance (which they are) then they will be fined a %(percentage) of their annual turnover. I will be seeing a lawyer friend who is willing to help us for free.

Please send your name and details to djdesigns@live.co.za. Cut-off date wil be 17 Sept 2016 10:00am. Lets stand together and hurt telkom where they will feel it the most....in their pockets.

@CarlaFerreira@Marais1@Claude@CranialBlaze@Eugene79

Established Member

I just sent you a email.
Established Member

Look at what problem this imbecile logged my fault.telkom.JPG

Established Member

Thought I'd entertain myself by giving Telkom another call this morning. Spent more than an hour on the phone either on hold or being transferred between Customer Care and Sales, each time having to explain my predicament again and again and again…. 

Spoke to four different employees with the outcome being another call logged and a promise that they will get back to me. Can’t wait!

About This Post
  • 56 replies
  • 28 kudos
  • 13 Contributors