Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid Mobile Data not working

[ Edited ]

I am on prepaid with Freeme bundle, lots of times the network does not allow 3g/Lte connection. Sometimes it works, but mostly not. I even tried rebooting the phone. This is frustrating. This problem started towards the end of July. What is up with this network? I have not had any issues in the past(been with telkom mobile for more than 2 years now),  looks like telkom has broken their network. Recently the was downtime for a whole day... Not on, shall be porting away soon. I bet you telkom does not look at these posts

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Prepaid Mobile Data not working

Hi @znh

We’re also customers in the community - sorry but can’t help with service issues ( you’re quite correct,  there are no Telkom support agents manning this forum ). 

A temporary network outage probably caused your connection issues,  but if you’re still battling you should log a fault  then send a detailed private message to a Telkom media team ( below),  with copy email to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback & results.  include your account details & fault ref. 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps .  Good luck , please let us know outcome. 

Highlighted

Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Highlighted

Good day Telkom Team

I just want to know what the problem is that i can't use my contract data nor i get telkom calls in and out. If you guys can help me i would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 Contributors