Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

R799 LTE deal (Please Assist)

Hi,  I applied online and received a ticket number advising my application has been successful.  I recieved a call from a telkom agent this morning verifying my details and going through the process and the call was cut.    my ticket number is 080616-220339. 

Moderator Moderator

Re: R799 LTE deal (Please Assist)

Hi @Asokan, I directed this to our Onlien Sales team for feedback.

You can also try call 10213 Option 3 and punch in the promotional code 4562# 

output_Svao80.gif

Thank you.  I have been contacted by your Online Sales Team.  I await delivery of the package. 

Mac

[ Edited ]

Hi, Im almost in the same boat as he is but the difference is that i had applied the 3rd of june and got my call for the call Agent the 4th (saturday) where we completed my contract over the phone and was successful etc. She told me they will call me in 5-7 business days to arrange delivery, they then debited me the full contract amount for the month on the 6th of june where until now i had not receive any call, or no prove or my contract just to be told that someone will call.....

it is today already the 20th June.... where nothing has happened. i was at a telkom store where they told me they only had lodged my contract on the 11th of june and must WAIT again 7 business days for a call.... So i waited again and nothing has happends i tried calling...email...Helo peter etc... nothing.

So this is really my last resort for help i did not even get a explaination WHY they debit me on the 6th of the month where we agreed on the last day of the month?? Im i excepted to pay at the end of the month again?? so would be R1600 of something i dont even have or had used.

So please can i get help

I have a similar issue. I applied for this the futurehood uncapped LTE deal on the 13th June 2016. I got a phone call about 3 hours later where the lady said I am provisionally approved. While she was doing the final things on her end, she had a system error. She said she will call me back. I didn't get this phone call. When I called back on the Wednessday, I spoke to a new lady that again said I am provisionally approved and that someone would call me back later that day. Still no phone call. I have tried numerous times to call 10213 but my phone cuts me off after being on hold for an hour. 

I have a reference number from my online application. Can someone please call me back to complete this application.

My reference number is 140616-102009

Thanks.

Moderator Moderator

Hi @PekelMeester & @Mac, your details have been passed onto our Online Sales team to look into your orders.

output_Svao80.gif
Highlighted
Mac

Thank you very much, hope i hear some good news soon.

Thank you very much. I have been contacted and my delivery is on its way in the next 5-7 working days.

Hi and thank you for the response.  I have recieved my delivery but I am not sure how to go about getting the telkom technicians to my property to install the antenna.  Any assistance will be highly appreciated.  Thanking you in advance.

Hi there, 

I too have a similar problem.

On the 24th I applied for the R799 deal and received an email with a ticket number (# 240616-152556). I was supposed to receive a call from a consultant and actually did, 3 times. However, every time I was put on hold after being told to wait to see whether I qualify. After holding for almost 10 minutes, the agent would come back and tell me "the system is offline" and I would be called back later. Not once did I get past this process.

My ADSL is dreadfully slow (I get on average 1.5 Mbps and pay for 10 Mpbs) and I would really like a proper connection at home. Please contact me urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Juan

About This Post
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 5 Contributors