Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

R799 LTE deal (Please Assist)

Hi there Mods,

I require assistance with getting through to Telkom's LTE sales division. I applied for the LTE uncapped deal @R799/month on the 3rd of June. I received confirmation that the bid was successful, and received a ticket number (030616-085852). I have since not yet heard back from you guys to "dot the I's and cross the T's" (oh how I wish it was as simple as they make it sound). I've tried contacting Telkom various times since receiving confirmation (call centre, email and agent chat service) with no success. I've waited over 2 hours on 3 different occassions trying to get through to the call centre.

I simply want to complete signing up for an order I have placed. Surely this can't be too difficult. Please can I get some assistance with this, perhaps flagging and escalating this to the LTE sales team? I would appreciate it if a sales person could contact me and see this through.

Thank you for your consideration.

Established Member

Re: R799 LTE deal (Please Assist)

[ Edited ]

Hi, Have you been assisted?

If not, Please let me know and I will try to assist. ***removed contact details***

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for following up. I just received a call and was able to complete sending through the necessary details. Fingers crossed, hope all goes well. Much appreciated. I spoke to Ayanda Xulu from Telkom Mobile who was very clear and helpful.

Established Member

Hope its all smooth sailing from here on in for you sir.

I am still waiting at the 1st hurdle hoping I get contacted to complete mine.

Have ticket number sofar but thats it.

Waiting for someone to call.

Thanks mate, and good luck to you as well. I will update on here, as to how things proceed so everyone can get an idea of the turn around times and what to expect.

Established Member

Received a call yesterday to complete the application. 5 to 7 days should have the router. Lets hope for the best

Good daY

I was contacted by someone on this number 012 688 9985 with regards top my LTE  Broadband Package I have not gotten any confirmation email or reference ticket. 

The number in question has alot of bad reviews with regards to harrasment but no fraud been reparted 

can you assist I have been calling but nobody can confirm anything.

Moderator Moderator

Hi @rolorozay, that number is our Online sales team trying to get hold of you. I have directed your to them to investigate.

output_Svao80.gif
Highlighted

I have applied for the June R799 LTE uncapped deal. Just too much battles with my ADSL line. Ticket nr : 280616-231143. Then on 28 June, on my way home on the bike at around 17:00 I got a missed call from Telkom sales about this.

No call or feedback untill today? I called but after 15 minutes holding on with my cellphone I had to drop the call. Can someone please provide me any sort of feedback? I depend on connectivity for after hours IT support at my place of work. I had to give 1 calender month notice at my current ISP to end my ADSL. Please guys, at this rate I am not sure that I will have LTE before end of July. I am going to have to start looking at other options soon.

Hi

I have had a similar problem,  I applied on line  24 June http://www.telkom.co.za/today/unlimited-broadband/ for the advanced LTE @R799  per a month (router  Huawei E5186) with successful  240616-114358. two things have happened since. First thing  when I went back to the website on the Monday 27June. the web site had changed - only LTE is shown (Huawei B315 ) all mention of LTE advanced had disappeared -hmmm what has happened !?!?

Second thing , it has now been a week and nobody has phone. Well actually 012 688 9999 has phone on 3 occasions but nobody speaks or replies (if calls are recorded please feel free to verify) ; frustrating when you are trying to buy into a service!  . additional  I have tried to phone back immediately , I have also phoned 12010 as well as 10213 and tried the live chat – with no avail.

From the ticket number my contact details are available  (reply to my post if you need my contact details)

Kind Regards Frustrated potential 1st time customer

Dr Christy Davidson

About This Post