Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: R799 LTE deal (Please Assist)

Hi Jacob im having the same problem after completing the online application and telephone application I havent even recieved a tracking code to follow up on my order.

Moderator Moderator

@Christy & @niffobti, I have directed your queries and details to our Online Sales team to assist further

output_Svao80.gif

Great! I'm holding thumbs that I will hear from someone soon.

Hi Jacob,

I have also placed an order online for the 20GB wireless broadband last week. No contact made yet, I tried calling and chatting several times but to no avail. Can you perhaps help me close this deal?

Hi please i need help have a 30gig lte contract, called in to upgrade to the uncapped was told to take out another contract then cancel the 30gig. Did the application on the phone with consultant and I was assured of new modem in next few day needless to say nothing to date and lots of call, tweet and emails later still waiting. Was assured on twitter someone would contact me and the issue escalated. Ticket 270616-165749

Have no idea how this works, but I am giving it a go as I have no idea how to get my LTE Router installed. 

I had followed up on the R799 order over and over again asking for the Sales person to contact me - and she refused to. Then when I was in JHB on business a random SMS tells me it is being delivered today (which was Tuesday). A further SMS providing a contact number  was provided. I have called and SMS'd this number over and over again and no one answers. When I call into Telkom I get passed around and around to all departments, before someone advises me they will call me within 36-hours to RICA and install. Still no answer or contact. On top of all of this, the current ADSL set-up is deteriorating further. Telkom - get your act together. I am trying to run a business here. Your reference is: AI2504001. I am desperate for this to be resolved and for Telkom to genuinely give a **bleep**! The service has gone down hill and it is no wonder you aren't making money. 

@jamielphilander wrote:

Hi please i need help have a 30gig lte contract, called in to upgrade to the uncapped was told to take out another contract then cancel the 30gig. Did the application on the phone with consultant and I was assured of new modem in next few day needless to say nothing to date and lots of call, tweet and emails later still waiting. Was assured on twitter someone would contact me and the issue escalated. Ticket 270616-165749

Lovely people of Telkom still waiting.

Established Member

@jamielphilander wrote:

@jamielphilander wrote:

Lovely people of Telkom still waiting.

Do not do it online, I did it online and she spun me the same nonesense story. I went into a Telkom branch and they migrated me in ten minutes(R50 migration fee) and you are set. got my external aerial and you use you existing router. You just have to fill in the papers again for the uncapped package and a copy of your ID

Good Day

I am also waiting on feedback for the R799 uncapped LTE deal. My ticket number: # 010816-141218.

Please help

LTE SERVICE NON EXSITANT URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED REFUNDS REQUIRED
Options
2 seconds ago

URGENT FEEDBACK REQUIRED NO EXCUSES NO PASSING THE BUCK ANSWERS REQUIRED NOW ON LTE SLOWDOWN TOTTALY UNACCEPTABLE .
REFUNDS REQUIRED FOR NO SERVICE PROVIDED .

i have the same problem its disgracefull i can barely get 1mb download in evenings yet at 6am i get 25 - 50 mb download i have had lte for 8 months WITH NO ISSUES SO I CLEARLY HAVE COVERGAE . but the last week i have cnt do anyting i seriously ask telkom to sort this matter out and yes refunds are required some one needs to address this matter asa

About This Post