Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless LTE Application

After that I was contacted by a sales person to whom I sent all my documentatoin and we went through all the contract details.

She then said I would get installed the service within 7 business days.

From then on there has been no new contact from Telkom and getting help from Telkom Chat, Calling Telkom, or emailing the sales person hasn't worked.

I decided to go to a Telkom office in Cape Town CBD to carry on with the process

(as suggested in other posts here) but the this didn't work as they said they were franchised and weren't the same Telkom as the guys online that offered the deal. Then I went to another Telkom in CBD as I was suggested in the first Telkom to try my luck. Somehow a similar answer was given saying that sales people promise things and then they (Telkom office) can't really help as online people are different from Telkom store.

As another customer noted, surely someone should try and complete orders from customers.

I've been waiting very long and got very unsatisfactory and mediocre answers. I don't want to be another person complaining about Telkom, but someone that gave a chance, asked for help and got a resolution from Telkom. Please review my case and complete my order as soon as possible and try and urgently rectify this situation.

Note that the deal I applied for is the R599 pm SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless LTE.

Thanks

Hugo Avila

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless LTE Application

Hi @Hugo, sorry for the experience so far. I will ask our Online Sales team to look into you order and get back to you.

Highlighted

Re: SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless LTE Application

Hello,

I haven't received any update yet. Please help with this issue.

Regards.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors