Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless (Uncapped LTE: R599) - Fed up with Telkom's service!!!

Hi All

I applied for the Uncapped deal online mid March 2016, also received the email saying my application was succeessful with my ticket number.  After a month of waiting for an agent to phone me back, I went in to the Telkom store and had to escalate the matter to the manager there who escalated it to the sales managers. Finally I was phoned the next day to confirm my details (12 April). After everything was confirmed the agent told me she would send me my reference/tracking number after the call, my LTE router etc. will be delivered within 5 to 7 working days via courier. So I cancelled my ADSL since a months notice is required. A week came and went by still with no tracking number or any further feedback or my LTE package. I eventually again went in to the Telkom store where the matter was again escalated to the manager who again escalated the matter to the sales managers. I STILL have not received any feedback from them, and its a week later already!

My job is dependent on internet access, so no access (which is the case as from 8 May!) means I could loose my job over this and Telkom does not seem to care at all. I've been with them for almost 4 years and this has been the worst service ever!  I keep on phoning the online sales people but sit for more than 3 hours on the phone waiting for them to answer each time. When I phone one of the other departments I get an answer instantly.

Can anyone please advise me on what to do next because I'm fed up with waiting for the sales manager/online sales people to straighten THEIR nonsens out?

Moderator Moderator

Re: SmartBroadband Uncapped Wireless (Uncapped LTE: R599) - Fed up with Telkom's service!!!

Hi @User22, please message me your contact details and I will get the sales to to follow up.

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors