Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member
Accepted Solution

Smartbroad Uncapped LTE deal from Telkom Mobile Agent - Mobile Talk

Please can someone assist.  I received a call from Mobile talk advising they are agents for telkom.  They sold me the Smartbroadband Uncapped LTE for R799.  I received the simcard and b315 router.  I connect this and my speeds are 7mbps.  I was advised speeds up to 100 mbps.  I called telkom they advised that with the Smartbroadband uncapped LTE for R799, i was supposed to get an external antenna with this package.  I called Mobile talk and they are advising that the uncapped LTE for R799 does not come with an external antenna.  I receive an invoice now from telkom stating the package i got from mobile talk and it shows 1 x Smartbroadband 3 Wireless Uncapped LTE + Antena but i dont have this antenna!!!

Please can someone advise what should i do?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Smartbroad Uncapped LTE deal from Telkom Mobile Agent - Mobile Talk

Hi @Shailen.the Uncapped LTE does indeed come with a booster antenna and it usually makes a huge difference. I have asked our Online Sales team to investigate.

output_Svao80.gif
Established Member

Thank u NC.  I received a call from a Telkom Agent and she advised that they will investigate with the back office and get back to me with regards to the Antenna i did not receive.  Hopefully i receive a positive feedback and they send me this antenna so i can enjoy the LTE speeds.

Thanks again.  Will provide feedback once i receive.

Established Member

Finally received the antenna.  Thanks

Was there any big change after u receive yo antennas?🤗

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 Contributors