Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Sticky: Online Sales LTE order issues - please post here.

Hi Everyone

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to look for a solution to your issue! Welcome!!

You are most likely here because you ordered a nice new shinny LTE service and are dying to test out the speed. The problem is you have been waiting for a while to receive your Device, SIM or Antenna (Uncapped).

If this is the case, Please post a comment here and we will endeavor to have your problem sorted out.

What you need to do:

• Make sure your profile has contact details.
  • Don't post your contact numbers on the public forum.
  • Try and include your Ticket ref number
  • Only post 1 time
  • This is a board to assist, so no complaining.

If your post diverts the focus of this thread, or attempts to hijack the tread, it will be removed.

Hopefully we can get you up and running soon!

output_Svao80.gif

Re: Sticky: Online Sales LTE order issues - please post here.

How long does it take to get a respons after a successful application?

I have been waiting the whole week, and I just want to make sure that my application did go through or if I did something wrong.

Ticket no: # 240816-121801

Thanks a bunch!
Moderator Moderator

Hi @FritzOdendaal, please update your profile with contact numbers and I will have Online Sales attend

output_Svao80.gif

I did as requested @NC thanks alot 👌@NC thanks alot 👌
Established Member

Hi. Been holding for 30min to get cut off. I need to register my sim in my LTE device and I need to know what the lead time is on the poynting device as I was told it is on back order.
Established Member

Got my sim registered after phoning telkom and holding for 54min.

Now for the Poynting antenna. How long does it take to get the antenna?

no call back after signing up

Good moring 

i have applied for Huawei B315 LTE router with smartbroadband wireless 15GB online and im still waiting for the agent to confirm my order . My code is 4562 . I even tried to call the call-centre since 8am but no answer . Please assist in this matter 

LTE Uncapped Wireless broadband

I have ordered the Uncapped LTE package on 11/10/2016 and i received a ticket number from Telkom. I was told to go to the telkom direct store which i did and they said that the LTE router and sim card would be delivered to my house. What is the ETA on these deliveries? and who can i contact to follow up with this order? i have a ticket number and i have tried to track the order but apparently no order exists. Please advise

Moderator Moderator

Re: no call back after signing up

Hi @LiraD777, I will have our Online Sales team investigate and get back to you.

output_Svao80.gif

Re: no call back after signing up

Did you even get assistance?

I got the same code 3 weeks ago, called 5 times to follow it up and no one can help me? They also don't answer emails, facebook messages or the call centre phones

About This Post
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 10 Contributors