Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Still waiting for call for LTE Uncapped Wireless Broadband

I applied for the LTE on the 3rd of May 2016. It is now the 26th and I still havent recieved a call to get the service. 

I tried to phone Telkom on 10210 and I have waited a maximum of 40 minutes during 6 tries. Please can someone phone me to sort this out.

Ticket # 030516-113138

Kind regards

Morne

Re: Still waiting for call for LTE Uncapped Wireless Broadband

This was also a waste of time. This community website is as useless as all the other services Telkom provides. Probably should stop trying to get this package seeing as I will just get more problems with you useless people. Poor service... Actually no service. You guys just don't seem to care. Why should you?!!!!

Contributor

@Mornedb there is no staff on this forum. All the members that belong to this forum is private individuals that assists other community members. So I can talk for all the members in this forum and say we do take offence to ur comments. If u used that peanut u call a brain and actually read instructions on how to use the community forum u would see there is no telkom staff online. @AW posted the correct channels u can use to escalate ur problem. So please in future before u insult people get ur facts straight. And we no its hard for u , I mean with one brain cell it's either u use it to breath or think.

First of all. I did not try to insult the community members. It was only meant for telkom staff and for other people to see how we dont get service from them. After a month of trying to sort this out, it has really got me to try everything. I apologise if any members thought it was meant for them. I am just one of many who fight against this monopoly of a company who dont care. I wont argue with you. I have seen moderators on here who do work for telkom and it was meant for them to escalate this issue further as i have read on other posts that they do. I will go check out those channels you mentioned. Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor

hi we are all in this struggle together, hence we assisting each other as a community. the moderators are here just to keep order on the forum. but on saying that just food for thought would you assist someone if that person belittles you, telling you that you are useless? I wouldn't. To @AW and team, high 5 to a great forum, with all the issues been hammered on you , you still go the extra mile in assisting.
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors