Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom Integrated Data Sim Slow Speed After Cap

I've recently received my Telkom Intergrated Data Sim and I'm aware that there is a default cap of 2GB allocated to it. Problem is I've reached that 2GB data cap and now the speed has reduced to 4KBps globally (before I was getting full speed). I dont know if the ADSL account is correctly allocated to the sim, I've tried going on to activation site but the paper the sim was attached to doesn't have a unique reference number of any sort.

I did configure the APN with "TelkomInternet" and I even tried entering my ADSL information in the username and password section but that didn't fix the issue.

I've read a few other people mentioning similar issues but I am yet to see someone with this exact issue of the global speed decreasing to a mere 4KBps after reaching the 2GB data cap.

OKN

Re: Telkom Integrated Data Sim Slow Speed After Cap

HI

I have a 100GB Adsl package at home. From what I have read, you should be able to access the full 100 GB (if required)

on your integrated sim.

But I also receive only 2GB on my integrated simple. 

Why do we have this 2GB data cap on the integrated sim????

I have phoned 10210 - but nobody seems to know anything.

Regular Contributor

@OKN you should have access to 100Gb data wallet. What APN are you using? Try "Telkominternet" with a lower case i for internet

OKN

Hi

Many thanks.

This does not work.

Regards
OKN
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors