Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom LTE Slow

Dear Telkom

My Super Fast LTE that was promised to me when i enterd a contract with telkom has been very slow the last 2 weeks.Im getting speeds of below 1 meg.This is totally unexeptable,and im not getting what im paying for, or what i was promised.Please if someone can contact me ASAP.If this problem persists i would be forced to terminate ths contract.I have attached a screengrab of my most recent line speed test.,which was done on the 20/04/2019 at 8:58 am.                                                                                                                                                           

Regards   

MR Holland

Slow LTE.PNG

Re: Telkom LTE Slow

Dear Telkom

I am with Mr Holland in this predicament. Today ( 12 May 2019 ) @ 10H05am, I contacted your Call Centre and I spoke to Hlengiwe pertaining to the same issue of a slow LTE/G3 and my case number is 28277153.

Telkom, you need to pull up your socks. We can`t be complaining with the network in this day in age. Can you please man up and sort this nonsense throughout SA.

Your swift action will be highly appreciated.

Regards

C Padi

Re: Telkom LTE Slow

Mine is not only slow but cuts off seconds after connection. This has been going on for over 3 weeks now

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors