Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom Night Surfer times time correctly synced?

Hi 

Anyone else notice/experianced this?

Last night i had about 800MJB left on my LTE normal surfer, with about 450GIG surfer data, tis morning my Normal data is finished, and i had data when i sitched off my PC's, only phones were using wifi after wards..no updates, i checked

I'm suspecting Telkom Night Surfer data does not kick in at 00:00 but later, meaning any data you use emidiately after 00:00 comes off your normal bundle, so i'm now moving my downloads start time to 13:00 just to avoid this

Re: Telkom Night Surfer times time correctly synced?

Hi I'm actually experiencing that right now. Telkom please clear this up. When does night sufer kick in? This is exactly why I left my previous network provider, saying night sufer kicks in at a cetain time and ending up using up normal data!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Very Upset

Also want to know what is going on?? As my "night surfer data" is not kicking in??

Same issue here. It is now 12:36am and the Night server still hasnt kicked in. Restarted the router a couple times but has no effect.

Can a telkom representative please explain why this is happening!! False advertising!! This is the 3rd night in a row where this failed to start. I have 26Gb night surfer data available

I just got LTE a month ago. Have been using it all the time. Our day time data is running out so fast and couldn't understand why as we do all our download after midnight. So i checked our data and saw that our night time data does not go off. I still have 40gb night surfer data left and i can't use it. How do i fix this???

Same is happening to me. Telkom we need answers!!!!!!!!

What the Hell is going on with the Night Surfer data I have 20Gig but it has not yet kicked in. And it’s 00:55. What is wrong with Telkom and false advertising..? Recommended this network to my Family and now I regret it!! **bleep**! Please fix the night surfer data issue..I should have just stayed with my old service provider!!!😡😡

Will Telkom answer to this? Or is it just another way of showing how much they don't care?

I am a service provider of data and the worst supplier that I have come across is Telkom. They offer free streaming and they are the best provider, well all rain data is avialable with almost free streaming ie 150mb u can stream for a month. Ask them for assistance well I can see you tried but to no avail, they just want the sale

well I am a LTE Data supplier and Telkom offer free streaming but streaming on Rain data is almost free you can stream for a month on 150

You are all waiting for a response . I doubt it go visit their long queue or wait on the phone for an hour. Telkom just want sales

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 9 Contributors