Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom downtime

How long will Telkom Broadband still be down for? Its now coming up on a week nearly that I don't have internet. Why can't Telkom get it's issues sorted out?
Highlighted

Re: Telkom downtime

It is utterly ridiculous, phoned telkom customer care.

First they try to blame my router from being faulty, then my coverage, then the spedific tower.

But before all this I clearly told the guy, I have 2 LTE devices at home, my router & my phone.

My phones LTE works relatively OK but my Routers LTE is a disgrace (note that these 2 devices were tested at the same location), as a senior IT tech I know a little bit more than the average Joe and im telling this dude something is up with my broadband service, but

yet again he first tries to blame my devices for being faulty.

I have been having this issue since the start of August. Im starting to really get impatient with Telkom disgraceful service.

I also be visiting 'Hello peter' soon.

My regards

Shaun

Highlighted

It is utterly ridiculous, phoned telkom customer care.

First they try to blame my router from being faulty, then my coverage, then the spedific tower.

But before all this I clearly told the guy, I have 2 LTE devices at home, my router & my phone.

My phones LTE works relatively OK but my Routers LTE is a disgrace (note that these 2 devices were tested at the same location), as a senior IT tech I know a little bit more than the average Joe and im telling this dude something is up with my broadband service, but yet again he first tries to blame my devices for being faulty.

I have been having this issue since the start of August. Im starting to really get impatient with Telkom disgraceful service. I also be visiting 'Hello peter' soon.

My regards Shaun

Highlighted

Hey so this is affecting everybody, i have had constant 3g since i got the package on 1 Aug, then about 2 days ago it stopped working, last night a techy helped me out and it seemed to work fine on 4g but then again today it stopped working. and today i only get intirmittened 3g that keeps timing out, 

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors