Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Telkom just refuses to contact me.

I would like to know whether Telkom still has Sales agents and customer care agents coz from what I have seen it looks like they don't, I applied for the Telkom LTE uncapped online and I was called back a few days later which was impressive from Telkom, but unfortunately I didn't even get to speak to the agent coz the line was silent and it eventually died, I thought maybe they would
Call back again but oh boy was I wrong, So I tried calling their number and no one answers that, I send them multiple emails and no one replies to
Those, I send them messages on social media and I get told my queries have been directed to the sales team, I send messages on the online chat thing and I get told they don't deal with LTE uncapped and they refer me to that number that never gets answered again, I feel like I am on a wild goose chase with this one, I am very frustrated, I have been wasting my data and my airtime trying to sort this out but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Established Member

Re: Telkom just refuses to contact me.

We all know the feeling thy dont answer enie thing and we just have to live whit it and yeah we are starting to get tired and stuf but the bigest problem is you have to waste your more trustworthy services to cantact them and waste your airtime and money over there to call them while thy just luach because you pay them and stuf to get your service we all pay for but thy just dont answer enie thing

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Telkom just refuses to contact me.

This is not a service channel.  Therefore Telkom won't respond to you.  Peer 2 peer support only.  Raise your questions for the community to support you here.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors