Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UNCAPPED WIRELESS LTE ONLINE APPLICATION

[ Edited ]

Good morning,

I have been profusely trying to contact Telkom to enquire about my delivery and it seems like they have lost my contract and order. I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with this especially when nobody has gotten back to me even though they have supposedly "escalated" this issue.

I did confirm that I accepted the previous offer on the telephone and that was a binding contract, but due to telkom promising in the same telephone conversation that I will recieve my device in 7-10 working days from that day, then not delivering (breaching contract) and when I enquire nobody finds my application, I am terminating that contract that has never even been processed by the incompetent staff whose sole job was to do just that. This is further driven by the lack of management skills from Telkom that has not even attempted to attend to my enquiry although I have escalated it 5 times and getting no response. Specifically referring to a manager called Anita in the call sales department.

Personally I don't even think you should allow people to apply online. You have wasted more than two weeks of my time and Telkom has done such a good job at promoting other companies that I am convinced Telkom has the worst service possible which I will also announce to every single person that asked me anything related to data deals. Below are the details of my inquiry:

Product: Uncapped wireless LTE (Area is Edenvale and was R 599 pm)
Ticket Number: 170216-093239
Date when ticket was received: 17th Feb 2016
Call from Telkom where paperwork was completed: 18th Feb 2016

Followed up with Telkom: 2nd, 3rd and 4rth of March (11 WORKING days after it was promised to be delivered between 7 and 10 working days).
Held the line from 15h50 to 16h50 to speak to the ONLY department that can help and the phone disconnected after 59 min, 59 seconds of waiting. My issue was then escalated by another department to ANITA in sales. They promised me that she will contact me latest the end of Friday 4rth of March 2016. She has not called me back and today is the 8th of March 2016.

On the 7th of March 2016 I tried calling sales again, after waiting 40 minutes of my work time, I had to stop the call due to work responsibilities!!! I then called the other department again and demanded to speak to a supervisor. I then spoke to Sangwa (Manager). She said she cannot do anything (Surprise!!) but will escalate it to a manager in sales and they will come back to me on the 7th of March. Today is the 8th and I have received no call.

I feel powerless and don't want to be with a company where the customer (your source of income) is ignored time and time again. I will take my business to a company where customer service is actually in existence.

Kind Regards
Corne

Moderator Moderator

Re: UNCAPPED WIRELESS LTE ONLINE APPLICATION

@jhcduplooy your details above have been sent to a sales team to investigate. Hope we can get you sorted out ASAP.

output_Svao80.gif

Thank you NC. If something gets done I would appreciate it, but my hopes are really low after struggling so much already.

I will let you know when I do hear something.

Kind Regards

Corne

I have not even recieved a phone call or any information regarding this issue....

Please forward my details as well, I have been waiting for months and has made endless requests to have the uncapped LTE.  

Nobody seem t know how or whom to call or allocate the service being offered.

Zeppie

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors