Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Vanishing Data

So basically my TELKOM data keeps disappearing at odd intervals.always just near to the end of the month though.because it happens so often I do daily checks now,this morning I had 8gb left till the 1st which I was happy with.checked again at night before bed and I have 3gb.no downloads no updates nothing but 5 gigs vanished.how?i can't even check to see what hours it happened in between or what was using such an excessive amount of data.and it's annoying cause I'm on leave and I'm now going to run out before the 1st.i know they'll never give my data back but I atleast would like to know where it went cause I can't do this every single month
Highlighted

Re: Vanishing Data

Hi Tammyotter,
I am experiencing the same problem as you. Have you managed to sort out this issue?
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem. Used to have 20GB ADSL and that was more than enough each month. Now I'm one LTE and on day 15 already 17GB gone. Not using anymore internet than I used to. Haven't downloaded anything and I did check there is no other IP address. What is going on? I switched to a cheaper option and now I have spent more than ADSL used to be.

Highlighted

Hi

I experience the same problem.  My mothly data was finished on the 22nd of September bought 10gig finished on the 26th of September, last night 17:45 bought another 10gig when we want to send an e-mail 21:00 only 19meg left?  I don't understand.

Elamrie

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

me 2 have the same problem

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors