Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Why does Telkom not call me back?

I have a similar issue - I would like to apply for the Unlimited Lite contract and have sent my detail multi-ple times - still no phone call. Please can someone contact me - I am ready to change to Telkom!

I am still awaiting a call back from an online sales agent... you hold for long periods before they answer

Moderator Moderator

Hi @is23, I have asked Online Sales to look into this again. Hope they can sort you out.

output_Svao80.gif

Hello

i have the same issue too, they contacted me today but when i answer the line become silence and can you assist me and i have requested a call back for a deal. code 4562.

cell number 084 476 2395

landline 021 412 7625

thank you

I applied for a mobile contract phone on Monday 31 July 2017. I have had several calls from 012 688 8888 yet when I answer no one is talking. Tried calling back but after a few rings the number goes dead. I do not have access to my cellphone between 7 am to 4 pm. However I can be contacted on my office number which can be found in my profile.

Hi,

I have ordered a product online and Telkom wont call me back to finalize the sale. Its been a week without hearing from them. Please help

About This Post