Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Willing to pay R3500 LTE contract termination to be free of Telkom. Where to next?

I am willing to pay R3500 LTE contract termination to be free of Telkom. Is there any way to get an unlimited broadband connection without using Telkom in Waterfall, KZN?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Willing to pay R3500 LTE contract termination to be free of Telkom. Where to next?

Hmmmmm

NO

Occasional Contributor

Re: Willing to pay R3500 LTE contract termination to be free of Telkom. Where to next?

Hi

Okay being ofay(sic) with Waterfall are you situated passed the Watercrest Shopping center towards Inanda? or

The road off towards Kloof gorge? cause anything in those directions are **bleep**! copper or air.

Before we do any buying (for the client)we take 4, yes 4 cell phones and an Ipad to the site to see which provider gives the best signal. So the Cheapest ain't necessarily the best cause these CellPhone buggers work out where to place their towers between themselves. Like the Guy from "the Good the Bad and the Ugly" shared out the loot. ie The Underberg to Kokstad route! Yes Cell Providers you know who I'm talking about!

So the cheap route....

RICA a cell c, mtn ,voodoo con, and telkom sim for your phone, put 5 bucks on the card and test the signal on the phone. Best one wins!

The expensive route: Poynting in Midrand:http://www.antennas.co.za/

and then **bleep** en betaal and since you are willing to drop 3.5k on the deal it may be worth it to try this first.

Aren't I a nice Guy?

Regards

Unca Paul

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors