Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

cancelling LTE -A

Hi, we're moving to a suburb with no LTE coverage. I went into the branch a month ago to cancel my LTE contract. The  guy at the counter gave me a cancellation form to fill in and said you would be contacting me shortly. He refused to take in the modem.  It's now the end of the month, and I still haven't heard anything from your side. I am anxious that I'm going to be charged for the full month's fees, when I haven't used it at all. 

Please advise what more I can do to avoid that. 

thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: cancelling LTE -A

@Helen1234 - you are most likely going to be charged.  At least from what I have seen from other posts on here, they are not the best at following up on their promises or getting back to people.

I would suggest using some of their service channels - FB, Twitter, phone or going to the same or another store ... you have to get cancellation in writing I think, otherwise you will remain stuck with this.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)

Thanks so much. I'll go into the store and ask for a letter. I have tried
Facebook. They send me an email asking them to send my details. I've done it
twice now, but still nothing.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Frequent Contributor

@Helen1234 - hang in there, speed of reaction is not their strong point.  keep trying until you are satisfied

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors