Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member
Accepted Solution

Mobile Phone Delivery ETA request

Good day,

Please can you advise how long after my bank account has been debited, will I recieve the phone? I recieved an SMS stating it would be in 5-7 working days, but i have not recieved any confirmation on the delivery date and time.

It will really help if you could have a facility to track the status of our orders.

Regards,

Shalin

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Mobile Phone Delivery ETA request

Hi @shalin It would be best for you to contact 081180 for feedback on the delivery of your device. If you register and login to My Telkom at www.telkom.co.za you would be able to view orders that have been processed.

Highlighted

I have had the same problem. 

Don't bother phoning the 10213 number, you hold for hours, and still get no answers. My account was debited on 12/01/2017. I am still awaiting any kind of feedback on expected delivery. 

I even phoned 081180, they are unable to track my order, on both my order number and ID number. But my account was debited the day after the order was confirmed telephonically. 

Highlighted

I still havent received any feedback on my order status and i have been calling all day and being hold for hours. Customer service is not helpful at all

Highlighted
Established Member

Hi @TWL 

Like @Zaraki and @anindavs, i called but the line was busy and i waited a long time. I will try to call again today.

I have registered on MyTelkom but my order is not visible. I can only find my previouse orders from 2013.

Highlighted

Hi @shalin,

Did you have any luck with the call centres yesterday? I for sure did not! All they tell me is that my order number, that I received via e-mail and sms is not a valid number and that they cannot find anything for me on their system. Strange how they had everything they needed to do the first debit. Would be interesting to see if the debit order goes of again this month.

@TWL where do we go from here? It seems like it's not just a few people that has this problem?? 

Highlighted
Established Member

[ Edited ]

Hi @anindavs , No  joy.

I called 081180 on Wednesday, and i was told they will send me a tracking number by Thursday. I recieved nothing. Then i got a call and was told they cannot find my order and i should call 021 001 7500. This number doesnt work.

I am not sure if i can ask for my money back and cancel the order. At least then i can go to another Service provider. They might be more expensive but at least i will get a phone.

@TWL please can you help me find out if i will get my phone or if not, if i can get my money back. I sent a number of emails, but i do not even get a copy of the emails, so i doubt Telkom even gets them. 

I am tired of calling as i have no proof of what was discussed and agreed  to. 

As @anindavs requested. Will you tell us what our next steps are. Either to get the order completed or how we can get our money back!!

@TWL Can i go to a Telkom Store to follow up or cancel the order?? 

Highlighted
Established Member

Hi @anindavs,  @Zaraki. Sorry for not replying sooner.

i got my device. I posted on Telkom's Facebook page and the day I finally gave up and told them I want a refund, I got a call where they gave me a tracking number. 3 days later I had my phone.

so if you not getting any help, send them messages on social media. If they want your business they will quickly help you if not then at least you get your money back.

hope you guys get sorted too.

regards

shalin

Highlighted

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a delivery address fault with telkom? I am waiting for my new phone to be delivered but the courier guys won't send it unless Telkom sorts the address issue out. After waiting for half an hour on 10213, they said that Telkom has an address fault and cannot estimate when it will be sorted nor did they provide any other contact details whereby I could track the status of this as well as my delivery. Extremely disappointed at Telkom's service delivery; thinking about switching.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I ordered a phone on the 4th and account got debited on the 8th, I was told by sales order has been sent out the 11th and got a tracking number, Courier it confirmed they don't have the parcel  but 3 different telkom sales staff told me it has been sent out, only to find out on the 16th that the order has only been sent to the warehouse. I feel it is unacceptable that it has to take this long, and being "assisted" by dishonest people! How to you get hold of a manager?   I asked for a copy  of the contract... this was on the 8th we are now at the 16th still no answer or information received... #poorservice!! You can contact me on 0617883646 as I have been holding for your "manager" for 45minutes now...

About This Post
  • 11 replies
  • 12 kudos
  • 8 Contributors