Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

MultiSIM Guide

Many of you have multiple devices. Most of us carry a Smartphone that usually comes with a fair amount of data, but then we also have a tablet. Instead of getting another data contract, you can make use of Telkom Mobile's MultiSIM value added service. At R9 per SIM, you can get up to 4 secondary SIMS linked to your Primary SIM, and they all share the resources from that MultiSIM.

• Link up to 4 SIM cards to one account with one primary SIM card, and share data across all of them.
  • It's the smart solution for anyone with multiple devices.
  • Available to new or existing mobile postpaid (contract) voice and data subscribers.
  • Receive one bill for all linked SIM cards.
  • Top up just the primary SIM once your data is depleted, and share with linked SIM cards.
  • Easily manage your usage and check balances across all your devices.
  • An additional service charge of R9 per month is applicable per additional SIM (up to 4)

http://www.telkom.co.za/today/media/downloads/MultiSim_FAQs.pdf

Highlighted

Re: MultiSIM Guide

Who can we contact with account issues pertaining to MultiSim ? Twitter and 081 180 are both useless at assisting with the issue and I refuse to go to the Telkom Store because the error i'm experiencing is due to a Telkom Agent's own negligence.  So where can I obtain professional technical assistance for the product defect/fault I'm experiencing? Please advise?

Highlighted

I see the guide, and understand what is being said. That is not helping me at all though.

I have exhausted all my options in gettings this to work, I chatted to an agent, I have been at the store,  I phoned support (multiple times) and even logged a case (with no response).

I have signed up for a freeme family unlimited contract, and linked 3 multisims to my account. Now I am at the point where I can't manage any of those sims and allocated data and minutes to them. When using the site or the app, I can see the numbers, but I am being told that I am not authorised to perform this action, and when using the old conventional way of *180#, it does not even show my numbers there. Only the main numbers shows.

All numbers have been linked and still nothing is working.

Any help here will be appreciated

Highlighted

I have 3 sim cards connected to my home LTE plan. I need to know how I can monitor data usage PER SIM CARD, not just the same totals regardless of which card I look at.

Highlighted

@Joubertvzwrote:

I see the guide, and understand what is being said. That is not helping me at all though.

I have exhausted all my options in gettings this to work, I chatted to an agent, I have been at the store,  I phoned support (multiple times) and even logged a case (with no response).

I have signed up for a freeme family unlimited contract, and linked 3 multisims to my account. Now I am at the point where I can't manage any of those sims and allocated data and minutes to them. When using the site or the app, I can see the numbers, but I am being told that I am not authorised to perform this action, and when using the old conventional way of *180#, it does not even show my numbers there. Only the main numbers shows.

All numbers have been linked and still nothing is working.

Any help here will be appreciated

Hi Joubertvz,

Did you ever get this working? I have exactly the same problem and had exactly the same issues you have had an mine still does not work....

Highlighted
Established Member

According to all the Telkom documentation, Multisim is available on all post-paid contracts. I have been trying to add it to my FreeMe 20GB package for the last week, and having no success.

Is MultiSim available on this contract / service or not ?

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 Contributors