Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Online Contract - No feedback

I applied for a contract online, i got feedback the following day, i gave all my details to the consultant. A debit order went off on my account but i have'nt received any confirmation/reference  that my contract was succesfull. I have tried to call the call centre i was on hold for 40 minutes. Can someone get back to me. If i knew this was going to be such a hassle i wouldnt have bothered.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Online Contract - No feedback

@Makgotso88 it would seem you and the rest of SA feels like this.... i am really curious as to when Telkom will figure out that this is simply not good enough.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

@Makgotso88, I have directed your query to our Online Sales team to investigate. You can also try call 10213 Option 3 and punch in the promotional code 4562# to speak to an Online Sales agent.

Highlighted

I recieved an email just after posting, on friday a rep called and apologised for the delay. Again yesterday i got a call asking if i was assisted, and i got an sms with my tracking number. So now i wait for delivery, thank you for getting back to me.

Highlighted

Hi Makgotso88

Did you recieve your order yet?

Highlighted

I have the same problem with no reference number and not being able to get hold of anyone, can you please assist me? I am so OVER the struggle.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jepsyspice, I have responded on another post. We will get back to you.

Highlighted

I have also yet to recieve any feedback from telkom I applied for a 4mbps uncapped adsl line from telkom and the agent said she will sms me further details its almost holidays and I have yet to recieve anything regarding confirmation or reference numbernumber my number is 0744581123 email is saabirhendricks@gmail.com please please assist thank you.

Highlighted

I have actually joined this Telkom community because of exactly the same experience. Whats most frustrating, nobody actually can give you any help, both oin store or online. I get given many different numbers to call, the latest being 10213, but i ended up being on the phone for 40 plus minutes, then transferred to some other call centre, JUST TO BE TOLD I HAVE TO CALL 10213  AGAIN!!!!  The the most frustrating experience i have ever had !!

Its like once they take your money,  you left to deal with this faceless entity called Telkom. What do i do?

Highlighted

Hi I have done online application for hauwei router (R139PM) about 5 weeks ago,the router was delivered on the 3rd March was told it will be active after 72hrs but so far nothing, over the weekend i went to the store but couldnt get assisted still was told to wait for 7 working days, what frustrates me through out this whole process its that, i was contacted by Mobile talk people(0872877891) and deceived me that they are working with Telkom, on the call they agreed to be calling on behalf of Telkom, i gave them my details and surprisingly  after delivering the router ( 29th March) i got another call from Telkom this time around (0126888888) thats when i got suspicious and called Mobile Talk with no success, someone told me that those people are not really working with Telkom, they debited my money, its frustrating how Telkom can subjects us to all this frauds. Am sitting with 2 routers not even sure how am going to send the other one back cause mobile talk people referred me to another number that apparently doesnt exist.

About This Post
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 Contributors