Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Online Order not delivered, no info given

Hi All

I placed an online order for an iphone 11 pro max 256Gb in midnight green on 30/09/2019 - an agent called me the same day and did the new contract process with me, and I was approved for the contract and the handset. My account was debited on 02/10/2019, and I received an SMS that my order is being processed. I never received a copy of my contract, and I have received no reference number for my order. I have not received my device yet, and I have received no communication from Telkom whatsoever. I contacted Telkom via their facebook page on 3/10/2019 to ask for a reference number, as the helpline was never answered after numerous calls (and being on hold for 45minutes+), I was asked to provide my details and the details of my order, I received a response on  4/10/2019 and I was told that my issue was being escalated and they will look into my application and advise me further. On 7/10/2019 I received a message from Telkom on their facebook page that my order is being processed and a sales team agent will contact me. I had not received any feedback and nobody contacted me. Today, 9/10/2019, I again messaged Telkom on their facebook page - I received a reply at 15:25 saying that my issue has been escalated to their billing team. Zero contact by the close of business day.

I am thoroughly displeased and I no longer want the device or the contract because I am unhappy (and frankly disappointed) in the lack of service I have received. I've been a happy telkom customer since 2015 but this experience has tarnished that opinion.

I want to cancel my order completely, and I want a full refund. Can I go to a telkom store and cancel my order? Because obviously I will not be helped by calling as being on hold for 45 minutes+ is not going to solve anything. 

Re: Online Order not delivered, no info given

UPDATE: was able to cancel my order telephonically - very helpful sales assistant, Nobusiso. Now awaiting refund

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor