Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

Telkom has not called me back when I placed an online order!

TELKOM, 

I placed an order of 2 iPhones and the website stated that you will call us back.

You didn't so I went to the Telkom store - we asked them for the same deal and they didn't have it in the book/advertisement.

We asked him to check the system because the deal is online.

He then said that there is no stock and that they don't order specific stock.

So please explain to me how I will get the phone I am looking for(iPhone 6S Plus 16GB Space Grey - Rustenburg) on your network before I change my mind and move to my previous provider!

Moderator Moderator

Re: Telkom has not called me back when I placed an online order!

@wihanuys I have directed to a sales team to attend.

output_Svao80.gif
Established Member

Telkom just don't understand that time it takes for service and quality of that service is what makes people get the products/services -not the cheap prices.

I now know why Telkom has that cheap prices - because they don't have customer support expenses; there is no customer support or satisfaction and their online and sales experience is totally horrible!

I phoned the number found online and talked to the sales person -

Asked him if I can take out a contract and he said that I cannot order online because he doesn't know when and if I will ever get the device so I should rather go to the store!  Fact is that I was at the store and they said they don't have stock, so I much choose another device and I cannot order a specific device because they only get designated stock every week - no phone for me whoop whoop!

What a great experience!

So i went with my previous provider - phoned them, immediately put me through to a sales person and I placed the order.

They said it will arrive in 3 days - if not earlier.

No need to go to the store - no need for choosing another device.

-

I hope Telkom improves its services so I can try out their contracts in 2 years when my contract expires again.

I am having the same problem.... Placed 2 orders for the free me contract, recieved confirmation of my order but no one phones back.  Tried to track my order online, but it does not exist.... really?!!!!!!!

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Lochness If you are still having a problem with your order, please PM me and I'll direct your query to the sales team. Please include you contact number and online order number.

output_Svao80.gif

Telkom has also not called me back since I placed an online order! 

I have repeatedly called the sales call center to get an update on my order 15365. Each time I am told an agent will call me back shortly and that fails to happen. I'm getting rather fed up with constantly running after the telkom service centre, it takes approximately 23 minutes for them to answer my call, then another 12 minutes that I am put on hold for them to "find an agent to call me back". If it takes that long to locate an agent surely I should have had a call by now.

frustrated!!!!! Moderator please help!

Re: Telkom has not called me back when I placed an order

Placed order for two Huawei mate 20 and still waiting. What is the delay. I keep going to the store but they still say the stock has not left head office. Cmon guys jack up

Re: Telkom has not called me back when I placed an order

Placed order for two Huawei mate 20 and still waiting. What is the delay. I keep going to the store but they still say the stock has not left head office. Cmon guys jack up

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 6 Contributors